Student Visa Services 
The most common way for a Chinese student to enter the United States to continue his or her education study is to obtain an F-1 Student Visa from the U.S. Embassy in Beijing or appropriate U.S. Consulates that serves your provinces or municipalities.
 Basic Steps to Obtain an F-1 Student Visa 
1. Acceptance by a College or University: the CinMay Visa Team will conduct an initial assessment of your overall background and academic situation and recommend a list of three to five schools that best suits your academic and career objectives. You will have a high probability of getting accepted by this list of schools based on your current academic standing and your TOEFL and GRE scores (if available).

The CinMay Visa Team will also carefully evaluate your current and past social, economic, cultural and any other relevant factors that will likely convince us and most importanly the U.S. Consulate Officers that you will not intend to immigrate to the United States. Section 214(b) of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Act puts the burden of proof on each individual applicant. You must demonstrate you have strong ties to your home country before an F-1 Student Visa can be issued.

The most common cause of an F-1 Student Visa denial is the applicants current overall situation (as supported by those documents) was not adequate to overcome the presumption that he or she is an intending immigrant. By partnering with CinMay Visa Services, we will analyze your application on a case by case basis. Based on our analysis we will offer you customized advice and suggestions to prepare the set of documents for your F-1 Student Visa that will demonstrate to the U.S. Consulate Officers that your overall circumstances would be adequate enough to compel your return to China after finishing your study in the U.S.

2. Issuance of Form I-20 to Student by School: once a school accepts you for admission, the school will issue a Form I-20 called Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant F-1 Student Status. Please note before the school issues Form I-20 to you, it must make certain that you have sufficient financial resources to study full-time (without working).
3. Proof of Sufficient Financial Resources: Your Form I-20 will tell you the estimated cost of one year's study at the school. Proof of sufficient financial resources can come from your own funds or your immediate family members. The CinMay Visa Team will run detailed financial analysis and develop a sample budget for each school you have been accepted. This sample budget will be part of your F-1 Student Visa application package.

If you have personal resources to pay for your own education, you should submit the following as evidence: Bank Account Information, Trust Statement. If your immediate family member will pay for your education in the U.S., the family member may complete an Affidavit of Support. It should be dated less than six months from the date of submission. The Affidavit of Support must include the Bank Letters and Tax Records for the family member.

4. Submitting the Application to the Consulate: You apply for an F-1 Student Visa by following the established procedures at U.S. Embassy in Beijing or appropriate U.S. Consulates that serves your provinces or municipalities. By carefully preparing all the required and supporting documents for your F-1 Student Visa application, you can be assured that U.S. Consulate Officers will carefully evaluate all aspects of your application and say Yes to you at the end of the interview.